Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Holy Thursday its a Mixtape!!! AKA The 7 Days of Ye's


Okay Kids...

Here's how we're gonna do this. From September 23 to September 29, I will share with you the last six editions of this mixtape series that has documented a real movement in hip-hop. I'm calling it The 7 Days of Ye's.

Daily, starting thursday, I will up Volume 1 then 2 all the way up to volume 6 next Wednesday. Ending off with the debut of Volume 7 on Holy Thursday, September 30.

For those of you NOT in the know, I've been doing Style & Grace mixtapes to document the G.O.O.D. music movement for years and this being the 7th edition, I feel like we need to do a recap.



For your regular Music Choice mixtape fix, we got you!
Rap Channel is what you need, high volume is mandatory.
(all my Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Verizon Fios homies, you know whats up!)

REMEMBER ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN STANDARD !!!!

9/23/2010 Thursday 12:00 noon
9/24/2010 Friday 10:00pm
9/25/2010 Saturday 5:00pm
9/27/2010 Monday 4:00pm

No comments: