Friday, December 4, 2009

2010 XXL Freshman Class (SCOOPED)


okay...so XXL has been scooped by its own people.
This year they seem to have their heads on a little bit better from previous years.


Big Sean - G.O.O.D. Music member who is rumored to be the ghost writer of Mr. West


Fashawn - West Coast repper, cool cool dude. Very good MC, affiliated with StepBros (Evidence/Alchemist)

J. Cole - RocNation's new MC, Eminem'd Wale on his album. Still proving himself besides being on tour with Jigga.

Nicki Minaj - Is building her buzz like Mattel builds Barbie Dream Houses, quickly.

Nipsey Hussle - I can admit, I was sleeping on dude. No longer. BET's Cipher woke me back up.

H-Twenty - WHO? He sounds like a descendant of H1N1.

Wiz khalifa - Pittsburgh's newest hipster. Definitely didn't look like Tyga when he started but he sure does now. Who did he gravitate to? Former Lil Wayne Associate, Curren$y. Coincidence? I think not.

XV - Not too familiar but what I have heard, barwise, he's gonna be alright.

Jay Rock - West Coast stomper with a work ethic that may surpass his west coast peers.

Skyzoo - Homey shoulda been on this list 2 years ago then his mixtapes with 9th wonder and Drama would've gotten him good midterm grades. His album on Duck Down is out now and is fire.

And do all of these rappers not have dot coms by now? I Cant remember the last time I checked my myspace mail. Oops!

No comments: